Full Price: $45
Join our students and teachers for our monthly “Living the Practice” community gathering, including a yoga class, mindful breathing, guided meditation and a dharma discussion based on an aspect of yoga philosophy.
The gathering includes:
- 60-minute Asana Class
- 15-minute Pranayama Exercise
- 20-minute Guided Meditation
- 45-minute Dharma Discussion: How can we incorporate yoga philosophy into our daily lives?
The Dharma Discussions for 2021-2022 will be on pre-assigned selected sutras from The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. Our goal is to keep our study useful and practical. For September we will begin at the beginning with sutras 1:1 and 1:2. Various translations of these two sutras will be provided upon registration.
You can attend in-person or via Zoom.
Become a member and get access to a recording of this gathering, as well as all previous gatherings.
When is it?
Saturday afternoon from 1:00-3:30.
Workshops are held on the second Saturday of the month from September through May.
What’s the cost?
Each gathering costs $45 (in-person or via Zoom) / $40 for students.
How to book
- You must reserve a spot for in-person.
- First come, first served.
- Come for the whole workshop or leave early if you need to.
- Zoom is always an option!