Full Price: $45
Join our students and teachers for our monthly “Living the Practice” community gathering, including a yoga class, mindful breathing, guided meditation and a dharma discussion based on an aspect of yoga philosophy.
The gathering includes:
- 60-minute Asana Class
- 15-minute Pranayama Exercise
- 20-minute Guided Meditation
- 45-minute Dharma Discussion: How can we incorporate yoga philosophy into our daily lives?
The Dharma Discussions for 2021-2022 will be on pre-assigned selected sutras from The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. Our goal is to keep our study useful and practical. This month we will explore why we practice anyway. Various translations of several sutras will be provided upon registration.
You can attend in-person or via Zoom.
Become a member and get access to a recording of this gathering, as well as all previous gatherings.
When is it?
Saturday afternoon from 1:00-3:30.
Workshops are held one Saturday each month from September through May.
What’s the cost?
Each gathering costs $45 (in-person or via Zoom) / $40 for students.
How to book
- You must reserve a spot for in-person.
- First come, first served.
- Come for the whole workshop or leave early if you need to.
- Zoom is always an option!